Sunday, May 12, 2013

Chronically Awesome: Become a Member by Brian Ross Adams

Chronically Awesome: Become a Member by Brian Ross Adams:

'via Blog this'

I was not only surprised, but very grateful to Brian for writing this post. Often, when one is working on a labor of love, plugging away night and day, it feels as though we work in a vacuum. Not only do we not notice if anyone else is seeing our hard work, it is really the last thing we think about.

To read these words, to see that I am being noticed, that someone does care about what I do and it's impact not just on a community, but on me personally, meant (means) a lot.

Brian wrote this letter as a direct response to things that he learned from our friend and mentor Jim. I think he also wrote it to tell me "I am watching you, I see what you do, slow down you are killing yourself." How can doing what I love so much be killing me? Well, I suppose you'd have to read his post to get just a small inkling of what I am talking about. So, click the link up there and you will see what I am referring to.
Thanks
Jules


2 comments:

  1. Where can I view this letter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link at the top of this post will lead you to the letter. Just click "Chronically Awesome: Become a Member By Brian A Ross"

    If this proves difficult, you can also go here: http://chronicallyawesome.org/becomeamember/

    ReplyDelete